Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 2 Summary



Whew, sorry I have not posted this week. My mind has been full of other things. I've been apartment hunting with my roommate to little success, so we've decided to stay where we are. However, I have been pretty good about my diet this past week. I didn't even use up my weekly flex points! And that included ordering out and going to an Italian pizza place over the weekend! Not too shabby.

I did my weight in yesterday and I lost another 2.9 lbs!!! YAY!!! This means I've lost almost 6 lbs in the first two weeks. I'm trying to not get too excited because I know I tend to plateau quickly. However, this venture has already proven to be beneficial. More so than last year! :)

I'm still trying to find breakfast foods that won't kill my point values each day. I want to make it a routine to have a small breakfast so I don't overeat at lunch, but I'm still not sure what to have...

Low Points Idea of the Day:

Thomas Thin Bagels (100 cal) with a smear of Philadelphia Fat Free cream cheese. Point Value: 4

What do you all do for breakfast?

Meg

1 comment:

  1. I love Thomas Thin Bagels!!

    I am currently hooked on blueberry muffin oatmeal! It's really filling and tastes awesome (I can't stand plain oatmeal, but flavored ones are usually so bad for you!).
    Check them out here: http://www.betteroats.com/oats/mmm_muffins/blueberry/

    -Steph Dames :D

    ReplyDelete