Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bad Crunches


So I did crunches this week and now the right side of my back is killing me. Poo. So I came across this Yahoo! article about having a flat stomach without doing the crunches... I'm going to try it!

Sorry that I've been gone so long from here. I really just got swamped.
But an update:
- I'm still on Weight Watchers
- I currently weight 184lbs so I've lost a bit (but gained a bit this past week)
- I have been working out. I was walking every other day but my summer schedule doesn't allow for that right now so instead I do about 15 mins of yoga/stretches and pushups/crunches

So I still have a LONG way to go, but I'm fairly determined. <3

Here is the article: http://health.yahoo.net/articles/fitness/3-step-strategy-flat-stomach

Cheers!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment