Thursday, March 22, 2012

Holy Banana Batman!



Thank God for fruits and veggies or I'd pretty much starve. I'm not uber complaining about WW because I actually get a good deal of points to work with! The problem is that moment when you search for a food you REALLY want to eat and see how many points it is. /sigh. The good news is yesterday I was able to order sushi and gobble up two rolls for very few points! :)

But yes, back to bananas. I love fruit and I do in fact love veggies (I just happen to like chocolate, meat, cheese and breads a lot more). So to see that they don't cost points makes me squeal!!! I think that's going to have to be my keep me sorta full until my next meal plan. So I need more fruit and veggies. The PROBLEM... they are soo expensive up here! SHEESH! I want a townhouse more and more so I can plant a vegetable garden...

Cheers!
M

1 comment:

  1. Fruit and veg it up. Check out my main man Dan McDonald on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fro8YcUWkAc&feature=share

    He advocates a raw food lifestyle. (personally I am more of a 80% raw kind a guy). I guess weight watchers might work, but lose the points entirely, and focus on being healthy not on losing weight.

    Be healthy and the weight will vanish, your skin will shine and you will radiate beauty from the inside out.

    AND AND you can't put a price on health!! SO cancel your cable, cancel your phone and eat more fruits and veg!

    Go get'm tiger!

    ReplyDelete