Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stairmaster!


If you're ever on GMU's campus behind a rather large blonde girl who is panting and wheezing... chances are it's me. And chances are I just got off a flight of stairs. :) I'm taking this new diet plan seriously, and I've figured out that if I ever want to eat good food again I need to be more active. Thus, I've been trudging up and down stairs everywhere at work. I walk three flights down a parking deck, three flights up to the office, three flights down to teach, three flights up the parking deck again. And obviously my apartment is one floor up, so I always take those. And yes, this sounds silly talking about walking up stairs as exercise. But when you're overweight, every bit helps out. I do need to walk more around campus or my complex, I just need better shoes.

Ideas to make my feet feel happy? :)




Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment